Open all-day schools of PariSozial create rooms for a respectful social togetherness during the joint playing and learning.
Open all-day schools of PariSozial stand for diversity in the implementation of their inclusive educational, mentoring and caring task:
- Site-specific pedagogical concepts which offer the children enough room to discover and develop their individual diversity of abilities and skills – integrally aimed, resources- and strength-oriented (educational principles NRW)
- Multi-professional teams with pedagogically qualified educational attendants and driving forces
- Diverse, participative-oriented contribution formats for children (childrens' parliaments, child conferences,...)
- Barrier-free worlds of living and experiencing in the pedagogical daily life and a multitude of playgrounds for exercise
- A tight interlinking and a constructive teamwork of the respective co-operative elementary schools
- A broad networking of the OGS landscape and other partners in the social sector
- Reliable service structures that support the parents in the challenge of establishing a work-life balance in the best possible way.
Tel.: 02202 93 689 12